Sunday, March 11, 2012

Upcoming Events

     I have recently appeared on The Otaku Momentum Podcast episodes 83a, 83b, and 84.  Neokage the leader of that rowdy bunch has been very kind to let me spout off and let me get in shameless plugs.  I again visited their ranks this weekend and the episode is currently available at http://an.132productions.com/2012/03/11/explicit-the-otaku-momentum-bonus-ep-the-quest-for-content/.  I should also be appearing on episode 105 of the No Prisoners No Mercy Podcast in the next week or so.  My own podcast 2 Lazy 2 B Otaku Podcast episode 74 is out at http://2lazy2botaku.com .  A quick warning, I tend to do lots of swearing and general inappropriate commentary when I podcast.  It's cheaper than therapy and anger management classes.
      Hopefully in the next week or so my new short story "My Turn Ons Include Napalm" a Prey for Vengeance story should be up on http://lorewriter.com/ with the venerable R.W. Harper's blessing.  Mr. Harper is still editing the story for best website presentation and is a vary busy man so I will wait patiently for his verdict.
         I have a friend putting together a press release for me and the timeline on it is a little sketchier.  She is also working on a wedding for two of the hosts of The Otaku Momentum Podcast and it's cruch time.  I again will wait patiently because the help I am receiving is being paid with a little gratitude and good will.
       I have joined the Linked-In website and still feel a little out of my depth.  I've been lucky to know some people already hooked in but if you are interested in networking with me I'm sure I can bring something to the table.  If nothing else you can come on my podcast and promote.
       I appreciate your patience and thank those of you who have been screaming for more of my content.  It does the heart good to connect at such an early stage in writing.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment